We are looking for an experienced person who loves coffee and wants to run our café in Henningsvær! The position is needed from March 1st, so early applicants are prioritized.
We can offer
- Being part of a fun and social workplace with humor, energy and care.
- Staff perks at Trevarefabrikken.
- Work available from mid-February to mid-December.
- A place where ideas for experimenting and developing are welcome!
- Manage all baristas and be their main contact person.
- Support in development of the café menu.
- Manage and support the Breakfast Chef in the production of hotel breakfasts.
- Collaborate with the Kitchen Chef on the sales of brunch.
- Help keep Trevarefabrikken a warm and welcoming place for everyone at all times.
- Support your coworkers in the other departments when it gets busy.
- Be a part of the operating managers team.
- Be in control of the economical situation of the café.
- Be able to bake and simple cooking.
- Have relevant management experience from the service industry.
- Are good at organizing yourself and other.
- Are eager to start a fun and busy job.
- Are a motivated and supportive manager and coworker.
- Ready to learn and contribute to the success of Trevarefabrikken.
What we expect of you
- Can work through the whole year from the end of February until the middle of December.
- Will be present through the important summer months, June - mid-August.
- Can handle both administrative work and be hands on.
- Working from 60-100% depending on need and wish.
- Take on the responsibility for the café to run smoothly and deliver sustainable economical results.
At Trevarefabrikken we aim to have an honest and dynamic profile when it comes to food and drinks. We get our inspiration from both our local and global surroundings, and not the least our own experiences and upbringing. You’ll find products and producers who we share a personal connection with, and who focus on ecology, sustainability and small scale production.
If this is you, we would like to offer you to join Trevarefabrikken and experience a unique combination of urban culture, nature and traditional island life in stunning Lofoten!
Application deadline: March 1st. Interviews estimated to be done latest during March, but as the job is preferably starting March 1st we will prioritize early applicants.